Right of revocation for consumers
(A consumer is any natural person who enters into a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor their independent professional activity).
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day of revocation,
- where you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and that the goods are delivered under a single order, or
- where you have ordered one or more goods under a single order and the goods are delivered under a single order.
- at which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods, if you have ordered several goods under a single order and these are delivered separately, or
- where you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the last partial consignment or the last piece, if you have ordered goods which are delivered in several partial consignments or pieces, or
- at which you or a third party designated by you, other than the carrier, have taken or has taken possession of the first goods, provided that you have concluded a contract for the regular supply of goods over a specified period of time.
In order to exercise your right of revocation, you must inform us (Blaumann & Meyer – Sports Technology UG, Roseggerstr. 14, 39108 Magdeburg, Germany, telephone number: +4939124308267, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the attached sample revocation form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you revoke this Agreement, we shall reimburse you for all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we receive notification of your revocation of this Agreement. For this refund, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no event will you be charged for this refund.
We may refuse to refund until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to Blaumann & Meyer – Sports Technology UG, Lorenzweg 43, 39124 Magdeburg, Germany, immediately and in any case within fourteen days at the latest from the day you inform us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is deemed to have been met if you send the goods before the end of the fourteen-day period.
We shall bear the costs of returning the goods only in Germany. For other countries we can’t provide that service.
You only have to pay for a possible loss of value of the goods if this loss of value is due to a handling of the goods which is not necessary for the examination of the condition, properties and functionality of the goods.
Sample revocation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back).
Blaumann & Meyer – Sports Technology UG, Roseggerstr. 14, 39108 Magdeburg, Germany, telephone number: +4939124308267, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
– I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following service (*)
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
– Name of the consumer(s)
– Address of the consumer(s)
– Signature of the consumer(s) (only in case of communication on paper)
(*) Delete as applicable.