Vmaxpro for Scientists
Our extension for the free recording of accelerations with scientific demands – no matter which movement sequence.
Scientific diagnostics for everyone
The recording of accelerations of a wide variety of motion sequences allows a large number of conclusions to be drawn about the motion quality. All recordings are started and stopped manually and can be combined with synchronized video recording. All recorded data can be viewed immediately or exported quickly and easily for further analysis on the computer. Since there are countless application possibilities, the evaluation and interpretation of the measured values are subject to you.
- Accelerations in three axes
- Sensor orientation in space as quaternion
- Time stamp in milliseconds
- Synchronized video recording
- Acceleration in sensor coordinate system (excl. gravity)
- Acceleration in the world coordinate system
Buy Vmaxpro Science now
Benefits compared to the standard version of Vmaxpro app
- Reach the next level in the performance diagnostics of your athletes
- Integrated evaluation possibilities of e.g. angles or release times for specific applications